Sunday 29 March 2009


Lovely weather again on a Sunday - miraculous - made the trip to Exeter Livestock Market & Car Boot Sale. Despite the 5am start - in the dark as the clocks had changed and the cold, the sun soon came out and it did warm up a tad. So pleased to sell 95 cards this week , together with a Create & Craft Trolley and two Create & Craft Tote bags which had been cluttering up my craft room. I also sold a brand new pack of six Paper (Jolly) Nation rubber stamps which I did not need.

I made a stationery set from my new Flower Fairies cd-rom from Crafter Companion and sold that to the first lady that visited my stall. She is addicted to them and collects all the china and has now bought nearly 30 cards from me.

Kev spent most of Saturday night rigging up a frame to hang a banner on, cut with my Cricut machine - so thanks Kev - it worked a treat.

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

Wow Lin, congratulations you have done well. Love the sign
Beryl x