Wednesday 21 August 2013

La Pashe - New CD - Something For Everyone

Another of my favourite companies - La Pashe produce quirky hand drawn artwork with comic style characters and this new CD is lovely...there are lots of trades on this new CD - from the Policeman to the Army to the Teacher and lots of situations suitable for everyone.
I was asked to make a card that had to have the legend - Shop till you Drop and lots of shoes so this decoupage set from the CD is just perfect.
To achieve a real depth on the card when I print out the decoupage I always print it twice - once on a matt paper and once on a glossy photo paper. The base layer is the matt paper and I add the decoupage - in this case the shoes and they really leap off the card - there that's my top tip for today.  Keep all the spare bits not used on this card as they will be enough to make another card....waste not want not...
Thanks for stopping by.


Linda....xx



No comments: