Wednesday 7 August 2013

My Craft Studio and a change of blog on the cards

Lots of upcoming shows for My Craft Studio that I am sampling for but I am sworn to secrecy at the moment.

I have joined the Creative Showcase page on Facebook and have added half a dozen photos selected from the many hundreds of cards I make to show the sort of work I can do.

I'm not a regular stamper but I do enjoy inking up..my main passion is CD crafting - decoupage and mega batch making cards for my market stall.

This last weekend I was at a show in Cornwall selling my cards for one of my charities - The Cornwall Air Ambulance and it looks like we have raised just over £200 for one day's selling so I am pretty pleased with that. It was a two day show but Sunday was cancelled because of the awful weather and we came home early..shame.

I am revamping this blog over the next few days to reflect my crafting addiction and to share my love of cardmaking with a much bigger audience than Facebook so watch this space.

Linda....xx

No comments: